Use Stadmazol 100 with caution when:
- More than two infections of candidal vaginitis in the last six months;
- Previous history of a sexually transmitted disease or exposure to partner with sexually transmitted disease;
- Pregnancy or suspected pregnancy;
- Aged under 16 or over 60 years;
- Known hypersensitivity to imidazoles or other vaginal antifungal products.
Vaginal tablet should not be used if the patient has any of the following symptoms:
- Irregular or abnormal vaginal bleeding or a blood-stained discharge;
- Vulval or vaginal ulcers, blisters or sores;
- Lower abdominal pain or dysuria;
- Any adverse events such as redness, irritation or swelling associated with the treatment;
- Fever or chills; nausea or vomiting; diarrhoea;
- Foul smelling vaginal discharge.
The vaginal tablets Stadmazol 100 can be used again if the candidal infection returns after 7 days.
Stadmazol 100 may reduce the effectiveness of latex contraceptives for at least five days after using this product.
This drug should be used only if clearly indicated during the first trimester of pregnancy. Caution should be exercised when clotrimazole is used by a nursing woman.