November 28, 2020
STELLAPHARM was born to care and protect patient’s health, to help enhancing their lives and living longer. Your health, for today and for future.
Many eye problems are treated with eye drops. And it could be a challenge to put on eye drops, especially if you are a first time user. However, with practice you’ll get more comfortable and confident with the process without missing, spilling or using too much eye drops. Follow these steps to use eye drops correctly.
1. Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water.
2. Check the dropper tip to make sure that it is not chipped or cracked.
3. Avoid touching the dropper tip against your eye or anything else – eyedrops and droppers must be kept clean.
4. While tilting your head back, pull down the lower lid of your eye with your index finger to form a pocket. Brace the remaining fingers of that hand against your face.
5. Hold the dropper (tip down) with the other hand, as close to the eye as possible without touching it.
6. While looking up at the ceiling, gently squeeze the dropper so that a single drop falls into the pocket made by the lower eyelid. Remove your index finger from the lower eyelid.
7. Close your eye for 2 to 3 minutes and tip your head down as though looking at the floor. Try not to blink or squeeze your eyelids.
8. Place a finger on the tear duct (on the inside corner of your eye) and apply gentle pressure.
9. Wipe any excess liquid from your face with a tissue.
10. If you are to use more than one drop in the same eye, wait at least 5 minutes before instilling the next drop.
11. Replace and tighten the cap on the dropper bottle. Do not wipe or rinse the dropper tip.
12. Wash your hands to remove any medication.
Source: SAFE MEDICATION
Stellapharm is one of leading generics pharmaceutical companies and strong producer of anti-viral drugs in Vietnam. The company established in Vietnam in 2000; and focuses on both prescription drugs and non-prescription especially in cardiovascular diseases, antiviral drugs, anti-diabetics drugs, etc. and our products are now used by millions of patients in more than 50 countries worldwide.
The company is globally recognized for its quality through our facilities have been audited and approved by stringent authority like EMA, PMDA, Taiwan GMP, local WHO and others.
Additional information for this article: Stellapharm J.V. Co., Ltd. – Branch 1
A: 40 Tu Do Avenue, Vietnam – Singapore Industrial Park, An Phu Ward, Thuan An City, Binh Duong Province, Vietnam
T: +84 274 376 7470 | F: +84 274 376 7469 | E: email@example.com | W: www.stellapharm.com
Learning what they are – and lowering your exposure to them – can make your life easier. If you or a loved one have suffered a stroke, a brain or spinal cord injury, or are living with cerebral palsy or multiple sclerosis (MS), you might be familiar with a condition called spasticity, which affects over
Inflammation can be both good and bad. On one hand, it helps your body defend itself from infection and injury. On the other hand, chronic inflammation can lead to weight gain and disease. Stress, inflammatory foods, and low activity levels can make this risk even greater. However, studies demonstrate that some foods can fight inflammation.